Sports Injury Rehab
Sports therapy and rehabilitation can be a sensitive process whether the injuries occurred in a recreational or professional setting. Recognition that the treatment for each should be tailor fit separates ACRC from common sports rehab and therapy centers.
Dr. Patrick Khaziran’s 5 Step Rehab Therpay Process:
Dr. Pat’s five step treatment process has proven to help patients recover faster while decreasing risk of residual injuries (sports or personal injury) later on.
Advanced Chiropractic Rehab Center is also a full sorts injury clinic’s
offering (one of the few sports chiropractors in encino to do so) certified Graston Technique treatment as well as all the modalities covered on the prior page as well as the base of this page.
|ACRC’s Chiropractic Therapy by Injury Type:
|Back Pain Rehab
||Neck Injury Rehab
||Sciatic Nerve Rehab
|Post Opt Surgery
||TMJ Rehab Therapy
||Health & Wellness
||Balance & Posture
Ask Dr. Pat About Your Injury | Chiro Therapy Resources
Make an Appointment
Three things to KNOW about Preventing Injury:
- Warm up 7 to 10 minutes before any exercise.
- Stretch [thoroughly] the appropriate muscle groups you worked after exercise
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated before, during, and after your exercise session.
Three things to KNOW about Rehabilitating an Injury:
- Ice for the first 72 hours after the injury. 3 – 5 times a day for 20 mins at a time.
- The sooner you get treatment [after the Injury], the faster you will recover.
- Always remember NSAIDS (i.e. Advil), do not fix the problem, they only hide the symptoms!